Customer Portal instructions
The Customer Portal is called e-Info.
Please bookmark this page e-Info Customer Portal or copy and paste into a browser: https://einfo.bdlcopiers.co.nz/Gateway/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f
- After entering the Portal this Sign Up/Log in page will appear
Two Sign Up methods exist
- Do you receive Invoices & Statements or Service call surveys from us?
- This method uses the FORGOT PASSWORD link
- To use this method the email address our Invoices, Statements or Service call Surveys are sent to must be used
After selecting FORGOT PASSWORD! this screen will appear
- In this field, enter the email address that our Invoices & Statements or Service call Surveys are sent to
- This email address will already exist in our system
- An email will be sent to this address with a temporary password
- Now log into the Customer Portal (e-Info) using the same email address you entered and the temporary password the system sent to you
This page will be presented
- The temporary password will already be in the Password field (left side)
- Create a new password by entering it in the New password and Confirm password fields (bottom right hand side)
- Please also edit the name fields when a generic name like Accounts exists. Enter your First and Surname (this will not change the email address)
- When emails are being sent to a generic email address (example ‘Accounts’) should you prefer to have emails sent to your own email address please contact us.
Second Registration method
NEW USER? SIGN UP NOW.
- If you do not receive Invoices, Statements or Service call surveys or you do not wish to use that email address
- Select NEW USER? SIGN UP NOW.
- This method can be used by anyone in your organisation who makes service calls. The email address your organisation receives our Invoices and Statements with does not have to be used.
- This screen will be presented
Note Please get your Customer number from an Invoice or Statement – it needs to be entered in this process
- Enter your email address
- Then your first name, surname and contact phone number
- Enter your BDL Account number (shown on invoices and statements)
- NOTE if your organisation has multiple locations and you/the equipment is not at the main location please contact us first
Contact service@BDL.co.nz or 0800 650224 to obtain your Location number.
The reason is if your organisation has equipment at different locations it is important to use the location number of that address. e-Info filters Equipment by Location. It is more efficient to only see the Equipment at your location.
- Enter and Confirm the Password you wish to use
- Now select Next (top or bottom right)
- Successful registration will present this page
How to log a service call
Log into the Portal (e-Info) using the email address and password you registered with
- The New Service call page will appear
- The Switch Location button is for special purposes
- Organisations that have a dedicated contact person at each physical Location address should register with their Location number.
- Select New Service call
- Then select on the next screen
- This lists the Equipment at the Location address
- Either scroll through the list, if multiple machines, and select the one you are making the service call for
- OR select the Search for Equipment/Item button then enter its ID number (ID numbers are labelled on the Equipment’s front cover)
- After selecting the Equipment (printer/copier)
- Scroll down to the optional Purchase order number field
- Then scroll down to the Description panel
- Enter the fault or describe the problem briefly here
- Now select Save at top or bottom right
What happens now?
The service call is automatically entered into our Service console.
The service Administrator will assign the next available Technician to the call.
Technicians receive service calls on their Smart Phones, this saves travel time
As the technician will usually be on another service call, when they are able to attend your call the system emails you advising when to expect them and the Technicians name.
From your Technical Service team
Any issues please phone 0800 650224 or email customercare@BDL.co.nz